Sound Effects Library
We present here the latest installment in our ongoing effort to curate unique ambiences tailored to urban and suburban scenes in movies and video games.
Subtle & Flavorful
This collection of ambiences is intended to set the mood against the backdrop of any city scenario and act as a subtle accompaniment to dialogue lines.
Unlike the previous volume, the sounds in this library were recorded worldwide over a period of 5 years.
We have taken great care in selecting and editing them to ensure they carry evocative and rich ‘airtones’.
In fact, they go beyond simple outdoor roomtones, often incorporating sounds of fauna, insects, local culture, and delicate flavorful sonic indications of time and location.
They, however, always stay low-profile, and never presents intrusive noise that would interfere unless specified as a marker.
Dress the Silence
In addition to being a great filler for urban and suburban scenes, this collection will be a great companion when attempting to convey various feelings and moods such as quietude, post-apocalyptic, romanticism, mystery, depression, calmness, poetic, abandonment, nostalgia, freedom,….
For this volume, we have specifically chosen a diverse mixture of recordings from numerous countries across all continents broadening the palette of sounds delivered. These additions will enrich your main sound library and prove useful for a wide range of future projects.
All sounds in this library are in stereo. As extensive travels were involved in capturing these sounds, we decided to focus only on stereophonic capture instead of multichannels, making it more manageable throughout our journey. Nonetheless these atmospheres embody a great sense of space and can be easily layered and spatialized in a surround space if needed.
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits
Samplerate: 96 KhzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 96000 KHz.
- Detailed metadata embedded:
Soundminer / BWAV / UCS CompliantUCS Compliant, Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list)
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- 62 Files / 4h30min
- Instant download worldwideWe store our files on top-tier server, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Location recorded: Spain, Canada, Ukraine, Mexico, Thailand, Greece, Romania, Argentina, Indonesia, Egypt, Malaysia, Ecuador, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Turkey, France, Paraguay, Mauritius, Brasil, USA
- Gear used: Sennheiser MKH8090, Lom MikroUsi, Sony PCM D100, Clippy Em272
- Compatible with all digital audio workstationsWorkspace (Pro Tools), Find Tool (Avid Media Composer), Media Bay (Nuendo, Cubase), Adobe Premiere, Reaper, Logic Audio, Ableton Live, Soundminer, Basehead, Netmix, Soundly,…