Sound Effects Library
The “Yeti Monster” library is an extensive collection of rare humanoid creature sounds. They were carefully recorded, edited, classified, thoroughly metatagged. It comprises expressive cinematic designed sounds with over 25 different type of articulations, actions and reactions; as well as cartoon-like interpretations.
Ultra High Samplerate
More than 10 real voice actors were recorded for this library. The unique Sanken Co-100K microphone captured an astounding broad frequency spectrum, up to 100KHz. Thus allowing for extra pitching and treatment on the signal while keeping its natural character! The impressive result are authentic realistic ape-like creature sounds which will surely bring an added value to your projects.
Versatile Humanoid Sounds
These sounds are suitable for yetis, bigfoots but also for any humanoid or ape-like monsters! It is delivered in 192Khz which allows for additional pitchings and treatments.
- 247 Epic humanoid creature sounds designed
- 25+ various types of articulations, actions, emotions and reactions, including breath, gasp, growl, snore, grunt, movement, mumble, roar, footstep, …
- included additional 53 Cartoon-like recordings of funny, friendly yeti monster
- 192 KHz High samplerate sounds recording and processing
- Well focused editing and extensive metadata -> ready-to-use sounds
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits
Samplerate: 192 KhzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 192000 KHz.
- Detailed metadata embedded:
Soundminer / iXML / XMP / id3Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list)
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- 300 Wave Sound FilesEach sound is well isolated so it is easier to integrate in any project
- Instant download worldwide (S3)We store our files on Amazon S3, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Gear used:Sanken Co-100k, Neumann TLM170R, Sound Devices 788T, Sennheiser MKH8090The extended range of the Sanken co-1000k allowed us to create realistic creature
- Lifetime free updates and extensionsYou get unlimited free access to future updates and extensions on this product (see our product versions chart)
Total Size Unpacked