Sound Effects Library
“Ice Skating” is a comprehensive library of 1000 audio files drawn from the realm of ice skating. It encompasses many variety of sounds using different skating techniques and depicts various ice skating activities such as hockey game, figure skating, free skating,… Most of the recordings have been made in an outdoor setting allowing to belittle reverberations. Almost all of the sounds were recorded using a M/S technique with AKG C-414 and Rode Nt5, and a Sound Devices mixPre.
Focused and detailed
This library presents unique focused sounds that have been edited meticulously making them easier to integrate in any audiovisual project or interactive program. The rare distinctive quality of these recordings also allows them to be a base for any sound experimentation through a creative process; and can be layered with other sounds or treated in order to produce interesting sound design.
- 1000 stereo files included, decoded from M/S recordings
- Well focused and isolated sounds
- Variety of actions and types of sounds: blade, pick, glide, stick, clothes, fall, scratch, hit,…
- Many variations per sound
- A couple of ambiences from indoor arena and outside rink recorded in stereo ortf
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits
Samplerate: 96 KhzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 96000 KHz.
- Detailed metadata embedded:
Soundminer / iXML / XMP / id3Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list next to the buying options)
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- 1000 Sound FilesEach sound is well isolated so it is easier to integrate in any project
- Instant download worldwide (S3)We store our files on Amazon S3, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Gear used:AKG C414, Rode NT5, Sound Devices Mixpre, Zoom H5We recorded MS and deliver the files in stereo decoded
- Lifetime free updates and extensionsYou get unlimited free access to future updates and extensions on this product (see our product versions chart)
Total Size Unpacked