All articulated Sounds products are shown in dollars US.
All the sounds ship as wave files (.wav) with a resolution of minimum 24bits/48KHz up to 24Bits/192KHz (except for some free sound packs). The exact resolution is written in the specs of each library. As for the channels: depending on the product and its options, we deliver mono/stereo/quad(4.0)/surround(5.1)/ambisonics. The details are visible on each product page.
All our files are embedding metadata of these types: Soundminer / iXML / XMP / BWAV / ID3. We aim to fill as much information as possible and with accuracy within the files. Don't hesitate to contact if you feel a metadata is not rightly entered. We always strive to improve our libraries. The software we use are : Soundminer and Metadata Touch Pro. Additionally we add to each of our library a file list so you can import it into your preferred audio management app.
- Once the payment is approved, you are (re)directed on the 'order received' page where you will find the order details along with the download links.
- In the meantime, when an order is accepted, you automatically receive an email 'order completed' containing your download links, and the invoice attached as pdf file.
- Download your files, enjoy your files and if you like them, drop us some words via our review/testimonial input form.
(If your order is completed, you should have received an email)
if you have not received an email :
- Maybe The email has landed in your spams: Take a look inside you spam folder.
- Maybe the order is still on hold while payment is being processed: wait few minutes.
- Maybe the payment has been rejected. In this case, you should have received a Paypal notice that your payment has been rejected: verify if all your payment information is correct and try the order again.
- For some reason your email box does not work correctly: in this case, use another email address. If you have created an account, you can change it in your account details page. Then you should contact us to send the order email again.
- In any case, you can contact us and we will find a solution as soon as possible.
Throughout all our website, the connection is secured through our official Geo Trust Business SSL certificate As for the payment process, it is entirely handled through Paypal.
The performance of our server is managed via CDN technology (Content Delivery Network). The CloudFlare CDN caches our static content and makes it available over a network of more than 62 data centres around the world. You will get the data from the closest server and thus making faster performance in every part of the world. Take a look at where are located the servers that serves Articulated Sounds:
We would be thrilled if you would want to give us a review or a testimonial about our products! Through your experience, you will help others! For this, simply fill this form : https://articulatedsounds.com/testimonial-form