Ambience Sound Library
‘Busy Streets’ is a key library containing 74 surround sound ambiences that will set the scene of bustling cities. recorded stealth in the USA through the cities of:
The library is available in stereo, and surround (Quad).
- 74 Surround authentic ambience recordings between 1 to 5 minutes long each, non-disturbed city life using our SSS technique (Stealth Surround System)
- Crowd movements
- pedestrians walking by and talking
- traffic noises, train, metro, truck, bus, cars
- Evolving swarm
- above and under bridges
- narrow pathway
- underground street
- large boulevards
- restaurants terrace
- commercial areas
- financial disctricts
- financial disctricts
- wet streets
‘Busy Streets’ is also a great complementary library to the ‘Quiet Streets‘ library.
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits
Samplerate: 96 KhzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 96000 KHz.
- Multiple format Option: 4.0 / 2.0We cherish our ready-to-use approach. We subsequently offer multiple surround formats for your various needs
- Recorded in stealth modeRecorded through the SSS process : Surround Stealth System see the info about this recording technique
- Detailed metadata embedded:
Soundminer / iXML / XMP / id3Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list)
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- More than 3:30 hours of busy streetsSelection from 40 hours of raw recordings
- Instant download worldwide (S3)We store our files on Amazon S3, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- Loop seamlesslyAll files are seamlessly loopable, and thus allow you to make it lasts as long as you wish.
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Gear used:Sound Devices 788T, Sennheiser MKH8090, Rode NT5Recorded through the SSS process : Surround Stealth System see the info about this recording technique
- Lifetime free updates and extensionsYou get unlimited free access to future updates and extensions on this product (see our product versions chart)
For the recording of ‘Busy Streets’ we used an exclusive SSS technique (Stealth Surround System) which means the recording process was hidden from the eyes even with 4 discrete channels.
|Version :|| |
Complete: Quad + Stereo, Stereo Only
This entry was posted on Saturday, September 16th, 2017 at 11:40 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.