Sound Effects Library
This library comprises ambiences recorded from inside a sea shell/conch in various settings as city streets, nature, waves, traffic, walla.
Discover distorted realities from the sea shell, the sounds are filtered, occluded by the natural shell, an organic resonator.
In addition there are few sounds that are created by blowing inside the shell and making a note, which is a traditional Inca instrument (Pututo).
- 25 stereo files (15 ambiences + 10 Shell Blowing note)
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits
Samplerate: 96 KhzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 96000 KHz.
- Detailed metadata embedded:
Soundminer / iXML / XMP / id3Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list next to the buying options)
- 25 FilesEach sound is well isolated so it is easier to integrate in any project
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- Instant download worldwide (S3)We store our files on Amazon S3, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Gear used:Seashell Conch Pututo from Peru, LOM Mikro Usi, Sony A10