Ambience Sound Library
Articulated presents here an ambience sound library from the collection ‘Wonders of Nature’ that captures the magical essence of dormant snowy forests. ‘Winter forest’ is not just about silence, it unfolds the delicate flow of lone natural immensity. Over the span of 2 years we recorded the cold north wood forest of the Laurentian in Canada.
Cold and Quiet
We captured chilly breezes, sparse birds, north woods atmospheres, creaking barks, freezing rain, raven’s vocalizations, wolves, crows, long cold silences. All of which resonate through these unique sceneries of quietude. We took care to record different time of the day but also different settings as well as various weather conditions as wind, blizzard, snow, freezing rain, stillness.
The library is available in stereo, and surround (Quad & 5.1).
- 25 immersive high quality ambiences from pure northern wilderness.
- Various settings, locations and time of the day spanned between January and March.
- Bird species identified through well-grounded metadatas
- Very long and cold silences, as well as aroused flocks of birds
- Beautiful freezing rain dripping through the trees.
- Some winds and nice creaking branches.
- Nightly wolves and many ravens vocalizations
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits
Samplerate: 96 KhzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 96000 KHz.
- Multiple format Option: 5.1 / 4.0 / 2.0We cherish our ready-to-use approach. We subsequently offer multiple surround formats for your various needs
- Detailed metadata embedded:
Soundminer / iXML / XMP / id3Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list next to the buying options)
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- More than 2 hours of pristine natureWe selected the best of our recordings which totalized around 40hours of recordings.
- Instant download worldwide (S3)We store our files on Amazon S3, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- Loop seamlesslyJust loop the sample and it will perfectly play from one iterance to the next, and thus allow you to make it lasts as long as you wish.
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Recorded at various time of the dayFrom dawn to the deep night, but also in various weather conditions, and at different time of the year through January to March.
- Gear used: Sennheiser MKH 8090, AKG C414, Rode NT5, Sound Devices Mixpre, Sound Devices 788T, Zoom H5, Telinga MK2 KitWe recorded through different configurations, including Double ORTF, and double MS.
- Support Green NGOs’ Efforts5% of our revenue goes to 3 main environmental NGO: WWF, the Wildlife Conservation Network and the Ocean Conservancy
- Lifetime free updates and extensionsYou get unlimited free access to future updates and extensions on this product (see our product versions chart)
Total Size Unpacked After checkout, you download only what you need! Since the library comes in separate zip files for each format, you can choose what to download and what to not download.