Sound Effects Library
Articulated presents the result of several months investigation in the realm of rustling matters: Fragile and delicate elements in motion producing soft crackling and rubbing sounds.
A toolkit to create presence, reality, movement, textures and silences.
Outdoor and in studio
Light breeze and heavy wind gusts were recorded on many locations: in forests, near shrubs, tall grass, corn fields, and in streets. Leaves were captured fluttering on branches but also whirling and dancing on the ground.
Variety of foliage and other textures
Leaves of all shapes, and various materials such as plastic, paper, fabric, dirt were recorded. All of which through various interactions such as shuffle, shake, rub, brush, hit, fiddle, whip, and whoosh.
- Windy foliage in trees
- leaves dancing on the ground
- plants interactions & movements
- shuffling, shaking, brushing, rubbing, hitting, swooshing
- all kinds of leaves shape and many types of vegetation such as grass, broadleaf branch, reeds, maple twigs, bamboos, needles, dry leaves, twigs, straws
- additional texture that can help extend the sonic palette of rustling noises such as plastics, papers, metals, glass, pebbles, dirt, fabric, leather
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits
Samplerate: 96 KhzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 96000 KHz.
- Detailed metadata embedded:
Soundminer / iXML / XMP / id3Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list)
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- +3h / +400 Sounds / 216 FilesEach sound is well isolated so it is easier to integrate in any project
- Instant download worldwide (S3)We store our files on Amazon S3, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- Loop seamlesslyMost of the sound in this library are seamless loops. Just loop the sample and it will perfectly play from one iterance to the next, and thus allow you to make it lasts as long as you wish.
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Gear used:Sanken Co-100k, Sennheiser MKH418, Sennheiser MKH8090, Sound Devices 788TThe extended range of the Sanken co-1000k captures up to 100KHz thus allowing for extreme pitch-shifting.
- Lifetime free updates and extensionsYou get unlimited free access to future updates and extensions on this product (see our product versions chart)
This entry was posted on Thursday, November 30th, 2017 at 11:23 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.