Sound Effects Library
Worldwide Rivers & Waterfalls is a thorough collection of 99 sound recordings made around the world. It comprises ‘loopeable’ sounds of a wide variety of water streams from tiny small to broad wide rivers.
They were recorded in mountains, countryside, on bridges, under bridges, in caves, in tunnel, underwater (hydrophones), and throughout various geological features, as narrow canyon, mighty rivers, shallow streams running on Pebbles, Icy cold flow from melted snow, or hot boiling streams from active geothermal terrains.
Most of the captures are declined with various perspectives and distances from the sound source, allowing better integration in movie scenes or games. The library was recorded in these countries: Spain, Switzerland, Iceland, Georgia, France, Canada, Thailand, Ecuador, and Slovakia.
- 99 stereo files
- Highly focused and meticulously edited sounds
- Ready to use Loop
- Various Distances & Perspectives
- Diverse Geological Features: boiling hot spring, icy cold stream, narrow canyon, mountain stream, forest creek, wide, shallow,…
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits
Samplerate: 96 KhzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 96000 KHz.
- Detailed metadata embedded:
Soundminer / iXML / XMP / id3Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list next to the buying options)
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- 140 Minutes / 99 FilesEach sound is well isolated so it is easier to integrate in any project
- Loop seamlesslyAll files are seamlessly loopable, and thus allow you to make it lasts as long as you wish.
- Instant download worldwide (S3)We store our files on Amazon S3, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Gear used:Sennheiser MKH418, MKH8090, DPA 4060, Sound Devices Mixpre6, 788TWe recorded mostly MS and deliver the files in stereo decoded
- Lifetime free updates and extensionsYou get unlimited free access to future updates and extensions on this product (see our product versions chart)