Sound Effects Library
‘Extinct Animals’ is a new series of Sound Effects Library by Articulated; aspiring to bring back to life creatures from the past which were never recorded before. ‘The Jurassic’, the first installment of this series, contains more than 400 sounds of various animals that were living about 100 million years ago, commonly known as dinosaurs. Every of the sound in this collection is of the highest quality, UCS-compliant, and presented in multiple layers and with a minimum of 5 variations. Created for maximum usability, this exclusive library is the result of collaborations with talented designers from Bruits Studio.
7 Animals through 9 actions
In this opus, we have gathered seven animals:
- Triceratops: a middle size herbivore.
- Mosasaurus: a giant aquatic carnivore.
- Pterodactyl: a flying carnivore.
- Brachiosaurus: the largest herbivore ever.
- T-Rex: a massive bipedal carnivore.
- Velociraptor: a small middle size bipedal carnivore
- Compsognathus: a genus of small, bipedal carnivore
These extinct animals evolve through nine targeted actions:
(with at least 5 variations each)
- Idle: stationary posture.
- Inquisitive: curiosity / Social Interaction.
- Aggro: hostile attitude.
- Attack: assault movement.
- Pain: injured animal.
- Movement: walk, swim, fly
- Eat: food consuming.
- Fall: the collapse on the ground, or a jump from the water.
- Die: the last breath of life before animal death.
Deep research & experimentation on sound design
We have traveled and worked on recording animals in different countries to capture a wide range of sounds. The sound designers at Bruits Studio have used and experimented with several types of mouthpieces, duck calls, whistles, and genius instruments to create original and sophisticated sounds. They went through a long meticulous creative process to find the ‘voice’ of each animal and deliver its natural variations.
Use, Transform, Combine
For each dinosaurs’ action, at least 5 variations are included. And each of these variations is delivered ‘full’ along with separate layers, which will give you more options for your usage. You thus can directly import these sounds on your timeline and get instant gratification from the full master sound, or you can play around, and manipulate the layers, combine various dinosaurs, and easily create your own creature design. In any case, you will enjoy all the possibilities that bring this library to your arsenal.
In addition, the library includes an ‘ambience’ folder
with 10 Jurassic ambiences;
They are delivered with 2 to 5 different layers each for more control on the sound.
These ambiences attempt to depict the natural soundscapes of this period:
Cave, Coastal, Jungle Dense, Jungle Light, Ocean, Plain at Night, Underwater, Volcanic Activity, Winter Mountain, and Geothermal Swamps.
They will quickly help you set the picture and immerse the audience in a world that has been missing for over 100 million years.
Start hoarding on the sound legacy of an extinct world!
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits
Samplerate: 96 KhzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 96000 KHz.
- 973 Files / +400 SoundsDelivered with variations & Layers
- Instant download worldwide (S3)We store our files on Amazon S3, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- 2 or 3 Sound layers included per soundMost of the sound comes with split layers, so you can customized the character of the sound the way you need. It gives more options, and allow various tweaks.
- Detailed metadata embedded:
Soundminer / BWAV / UCS CompliantUCS Compliant, Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list)
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Gear used:Sanken CO-100k, Sennheiser MKH 8040, MKH 8090, Rode NT5, DPA 4060, Lom MikroUsi, Sound Devices Mixpre, Sony PCM D100, …
- Compatible with all digital audio workstationsWorkspace (Pro Tools), Find Tool (Avid Media Composer), Media Bay (Nuendo, Cubase), Adobe Premiere, Reaper, Logic Audio, Ableton Live, Soundminer, Basehead, Netmix, Soundly,…