Sound Effects Library
This library is born in the aim of bringing ultra high quality malleable materials for sound designers with extensive organic variations in the realm of horror/gore.
This collection of sounds gives power to bring the most gruesome and disgusting scene alive with vivid realism.
well-focused and malleable
Each file has a great amount a variations of the same sound. In the meantime, the extensive frequency range provided by the Sanken co-100k and the Sennheiser MKH-series microphones allows extreme pitch-shifting.
Let’s express creativity by layering these sounds and pitch-shiftings with almost no limits!
* Disclaimer: no humans or animals were harmed in the making of this library
- various impacts with hands, slap, stab, drop, stomp, slam, crush, and blood spurt
- slimy squeezes and twists of disgusting goo and flesh
- diverse manipulations and gnaw
- juicy flesh squirts and filaments tension
- bones cracking, snaps and breaks
- blade ringing, and various whooshes
- body chunks falling in bloodbath, spurts and spatters
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits
Samplerate: 192 KhzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 192000 KHz.
- Detailed metadata embedded:
Soundminer / iXML / XMP / id3Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list)
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- +800 Sounds / 86 FilesEach sound is well isolated so it is easier to integrate in any project
- Instant download worldwide (S3)We store our files on Amazon S3, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Gear used:Sanken Co-100k, Sennheiser MKH418, Sennheiser MKH8090, Sound Devices 788TThe extended range of the Sanken co-1000k captures up to 100KHz thus allowing for extreme pitch-shifting.
- Lifetime free updates and extensionsYou get unlimited free access to future updates and extensions on this product (see our product versions chart)
This entry was posted on Monday, October 23rd, 2017 at 2:30 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.