Sound Effects Library
This library is born in the aim of bringing ultra high quality malleable materials for sound designers with extensive organic variations in the realm of horror/gore.
This collection of sounds gives power to bring the most gruesome and disgusting scene alive with vivid realism.
well-focused and malleable
Each file has a great amount a variations of the same sound. In the meantime, the extensive frequency range provided by the Sanken co-100k and the Sennheiser MKH-series microphones allows extreme pitch-shifting.
Let’s express creativity by layering these sounds and pitch-shiftings with almost no limits!
* Disclaimer: no humans or animals were harmed in the making of this library
- various impacts with hands, slap, stab, drop, stomp, slam, crush, and blood spurt
- slimy squeezes and twists of disgusting goo and flesh
- diverse manipulations and gnaw
- juicy flesh squirts and filaments tension
- bones cracking, snaps and breaks
- blade ringing, and various whooshes
- body chunks falling in bloodbath, spurts and spatters
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits
Samplerate: 192 KhzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 192000 KHz.
- Detailed metadata embedded:
Soundminer / iXML / XMP / id3Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list)
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- +800 Sounds / 86 FilesEach sound is well isolated so it is easier to integrate in any project
- Instant download worldwide (S3)We store our files on Amazon S3, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Gear used:Sanken Co-100k, Sennheiser MKH418, Sennheiser MKH8090, Sound Devices 788TThe extended range of the Sanken co-1000k captures up to 100KHz thus allowing for extreme pitch-shifting.
- Lifetime free updates and extensionsYou get unlimited free access to future updates and extensions on this product (see our product versions chart)