Sound Effects Library
This is a unique mini-library of interesting textured sounds recorded with a double-bass.
At the frontier of music and sound design, those samples are great resources for creating monsters, drones, or any special experimentation.
The sounds are delivered raw, exempt of any extra-treatment, or sound glitches. View our Quality Charter.
Metadata populated by The AudioVille
Sounds created by Vincent Fliniaux
- 175 stereo files
- Various playing techniques: Bowed, Creak, Hit, Pizz, Screech
- Special experimental sounds: Talking Bass, Harmonics, Chaos, Drones, Scrapes,…
- Highly focused and meticulously edited sounds
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits
Samplerate: 96 KhzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 96000 KHz.
- Detailed metadata embedded:
Soundminer / iXML / XMP / id3Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list next to the buying options)
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- 175 Wave FilesEach sound is well isolated so it is easier to integrate in any project
- Instant download worldwide (S3)We store our files on Amazon S3, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Gear used:Sony PCM D100, DPA 4060, Sound Devices MixPre
- Lifetime free updates and extensionsYou get unlimited free access to future updates and extensions on this product (see our product versions chart)
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 22nd, 2019 at 5:32 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.