Sound Effects Library
This is a unique mini-library of interesting textured sounds recorded with a double-bass.
At the frontier of music and sound design, those samples are great resources for creating monsters, drones, or any special experimentation.
The sounds are delivered raw, exempt of any extra-treatment, or sound glitches. View our Quality Charter.
Metadata populated by The AudioVille
Sounds created by Vincent Fliniaux
- 175 stereo files
- Various playing techniques: Bowed, Creak, Hit, Pizz, Screech
- Special experimental sounds: Talking Bass, Harmonics, Chaos, Drones, Scrapes,…
- Highly focused and meticulously edited sounds
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits
Samplerate: 96 KhzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 96000 KHz.
- Detailed metadata embedded:
Soundminer / iXML / XMP / id3Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list next to the buying options)
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- 175 Wave FilesEach sound is well isolated so it is easier to integrate in any project
- Instant download worldwide (S3)We store our files on Amazon S3, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Gear used:Sony PCM D100, DPA 4060, Sound Devices MixPre
- Lifetime free updates and extensionsYou get unlimited free access to future updates and extensions on this product (see our product versions chart)