Online Marketing Ninja
Articulated Sound Effects Library is looking for a skilled and passionate specialist in digital content, web presence and social media. You will be responsible for developing, initiating, creating and overseeing the majority of our campaign, content and presence in relation between our clients and our products. We’re looking for someone with experience in copy-writing, art direction and social media who can magnify the positive journey of our online offer tailored for the professional in sound for film and video game.
- Manage art and copy-writing professionals (outsourcing where needed)
- Assist the launch of new libraries with creative digital campaign on our website, email list, social media and any web presence.
- Generate reports of performance
- Expand the reach of our offering with lead acquisition techniques
- Craft and perform tailored sale pitches whether through bulk-communication or with one-on-one communication
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
- Communicate with our team about marketing goals and results
- Post on social media community and actively follow and participate to conversation in the field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 2+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising or sound-related experience
- Passionate about sound design, sound effects and its use in film and video games!
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Good knowledge of graphic design and its tools, with expertise for image editors, and a good sense for visual anesthetics.
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS required
- Copy-writing skills with native (or native-like) English.
- Bonus for video editing skill, and compositing.
! This position is : location-independent, & part-time
Send your CV, Motivation Letter, and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org