Sound Effects Library
‘Traffic Tones’ is a great tool to help build flavorful air tones and atmospheres which will support any urban or suburban environment.
This sound library is divided into 2 main sections: traffic loops and single event sounds. The first part of this library comprises a wide variety of long undisturbed traffic loops; exempt from excessive dynamic fluctuations, and without any incongruous noises (such as birds). These are non-disruptive atmospheres that you can easily layer up. Ready to be inserted into your project, they will help you build the foundation of your own soundscape.
The second part of this library consists of ‘single event’ sounds. They will bring character to your sound-bed and help soundify any story/visual cues. You will find in this section well-classified eclectic sounds such as whistles, sirens, brake squeals, but also more than 110 individual horns, and a massive collection of 300+ pass-by of all kinds…
The diversity of sounds delivered in this library reflects the large-scale recording process that took us 5 years to gather the right material, recorded throughout 30 cities in Europe, Asia, Africa, and America, from various perspectives in space and time, various weather conditions, and vehicle types.
Most of the library were recorded in 192KHz, however, in the majority of the recordings there were no reason to keep at this samplerate. Hence we saved some space and converted to 96KHz, unless interesting spectral information were find in these high ranges. In this case, we kept them in 192 KHz.
- 88 selected ambience loops, well edited, organized traffic beds (of which 9 of these ambiences are Quad Surround recordings)
- in addition, 400+ ‘single event’ sounds (204 files) are included in the library. These are +100 Horns, +300 Pass Bys of all kinds, brake squeals and special bonuses…
- well-grounded metadatas, UCS-compliant
- Recorded in 30 cities and areas throughout 5 continents, during the last 5 years
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits
Samplerate: 96 Khz/192 KHzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 96000 KHz or 192000 KHz (depending on the sound).
- 292 Files / +500 SoundsMany of the single event sounds were concatenated in order to get less number of files, and more choice of variations inside the same file (up to 5 different sounds are included into 1 file)
- Instant download worldwideWe store our files on Secured Robust server, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- Detailed metadata embedded:
Soundminer / BWAV / UCS CompliantUCS Compliant, Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list)
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Gear used:Sennheiser MKH 8090, Clippy em272, Sound Devices Mixpre, …
- Compatible with all digital audio workstationsWorkspace (Pro Tools), Find Tool (Avid Media Composer), Media Bay (Nuendo, Cubase), Adobe Premiere, Reaper, Logic Audio, Ableton Live, Soundminer, Basehead, Netmix, Soundly,…
Alternatively, the pass-by section, which contains around 300 sounds, can be very useful to help designing transitional sound effects such as dramatic accent, wooshes, or any other creative process.
Total Size Unpacked
|96 & 192 KHZ|