Sound Effects Library
From the shadow to the light, here comes a next-gen Articulated sound library!
‘Magic Elements’ is a detailed collection of designed & source sounds of organic elements, actions, characters, items, spells & atmospheres in the realm of Magic.
• Designed: (326 sounds)
Volume 1 of this magic saga is comprehensively focused on 6 elements:
Earth, Ice, Fire, Air, Black, and Generic.
Each element comes with a variety of spells, actions/movements such as whoosh, impacts, atmospheres, projectiles, along with many variations in intensity and speed.
All these sounds are carefully designed, edited and meta-tagged.
The ‘generic’ category contains handy neutral go-to sounds that are useful for any project.
• Source: (444 sounds)
The source folder is packed with`many useful files that cover a large spectrum; thoroughly edited and meta-tagged. They will support your creativity with materials such as choirs, dissonant metal, creatures, papers, debris, drones, cracks, textures, friction, LFE sub sweeteners,… (file list here)
Choose how you want your sounds!
2 DOWNLOAD OPTIONS PROVIDED:
• GLUED (Multiple variations of the same sound glued in one file)
• SEPARATED (Each variations of sound are separated in different files)
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits
Samplerate: 96 KhzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 96000 KHz.
- Detailed metadata embedded:
Soundminer / iXML / XMP / id3Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list)
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- 983 files / 770 SoundsEach sound is well isolated. The ‘Separated’ folder presents one file per sound, while the ‘glued’ folder has each variations in the same file.
- Instant download worldwide (S3)We store our files on Amazon S3, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Gear used:Sanken Co-100k, Sennheiser MKH8090, DPA 4060 x2, Sound Devices 788T, Sound Devices MixPre-6, Reaper (by Cockos), Bidule (by Plogue), Reaktor (by NI), Whoosh (by Tonsturm), GRM SpaceGrain (by Ina GRM)
- Lifetime free updates and extensionsYou get unlimited free access to future updates and extensions on this product (see our product versions chart)
Unique & Useful
This library is made to empower the sound designer’s sonic palette with high quality material but also with unique ‘never heard before’ sound effects.
A godsend for every sound artist,
wether you are looking to start off with a magical toolkit,
or you want to enrich your collection with new unique sounds!
- Impacts, Whoosh, Air Swirls,
- Fireball, Deflagration, Flame Thrower, Deep Sub Whoosh
- Aura, Energy Stone, Old Grimoire, Healing,
- Earthquake, Constant Debris, Falling Rocks, Ground Friction,
- Haunted Books,Laboratory, Magic Box, Potion
- Huge Ground Opening, Eerie Drones,
- Dark Choir, Ominous Creatures, Dark Dissonant Metal Scrape,
- Iceberg Destruction, Ice Scrapes, LFE Sub Sweeteners,
Total Size Unpacked After checkout, you download only what you need! The glued folder or the separated folder, or both
I’m finding that I’m using Rustle Tones on every single project at the moment and just wanted to say thanks for such a great library. It’s so useful!!
While I love the exotic SFX library as much as the next guy, what really gets me excited is a well recorded “meat and potatoes” library, since my main clients are animation, where I have to create everything from scratch. Dice is just such a library, when you find all the heavy hitters like Sound Ideas, and Hollywood Edge‘s offering coming up short. Offering plenty of variety to fit any scene, I sure wish I had this a couple seasons ago. Also if you think outside of the box, there’s a lot of these sound you could use in building up some great “punching your teeth out, and spit them on the floor” type of scenes, etc. This is sure to get a lot of use in future projects.
With Magic Vol. 2, you guys truly live up to your name “Articulated Sounds.” This is a wonderful library full of detailed recordings and well thought-out sound designs.
It’s clear that the sounds were created by sound artists for sound artists. With Magic Vol.2, Stephane and Vincent have done their due diligence and have anticipated many of the types of scenarios and design moves that you will certainly encounter while building supernatural-type scenes.
My secret weapon in regards to this library, as well as Magic Vol. 1, is the fact that the source recordings of fire, earth, foliage, ice, and air are so good they can be used well beyond just the intended “Magic” scenes and can sweeten and add character to many other types of scenes.
Great addition to any sound designers toolkit!
We have been using sounds from the Winter Forest and Undiscovered Libraries on various projects in the past. The provide with nice clean and colorful elements that have proven there added value. The provided meta-data is a great help in finding the desired and right sound-effect.
In the past two years of doing sound editorial, I have been searching for specific quiet sounds that general sound libraries do not provide. When I discovered Articulated Sound website, I found Quiet Streets sound library which had a great collection of quiet, calm, to busy street activity. At times when you are editing a scene you just need a calm street for an evening scene or a midnight of the night ambience. Articulated Sounds helps with subtle sound effects that are very sought after when you need clean sounding effects.
Lovely sounds of quiet spaces– it is always great to have options like these for layering cityscapes. As a sound designer, and developer, I love to support the community which allows such great options for all of us in the field- thanks for making neat sounds!
While creating the spooky forest and winter atmospheres in “HAGAZUSSA”, Articulated Sounds Libraries “Winter Forest” and “Rustle Tones” helped me with a great diversity of high quality sounds to lead the audience “deep into the woods”. I find “Quiet Streets” really usefull in every scene, where a city needs to sound minimalistic and spare.
Magic Elements vol.1 : The library is great. It’s mastered in a way that allows for some pretty extreme processing. Thanks! I’ll check out some of the other ones.
The sonic quality and well grounded metadata are great. It makes finding that sound you are looking for that much easier and lets you focus on creating rather than curating. The recordings found in the Tropical Ambiences Library really helped shape the unique ambient soundscape for the jungle scenes in “Loving Pablo”. The snap, crack and blood pop sounds found in the Bones, Blood, Gore Elements Library helped kick the gore factor up in the film “The Dare”.
Complete Master Bundle[280+ GB / 21000+ Files] All Libraries released
$3,028Add to cart
Ghosts[ 23.6 GB / 980 Files ] Stereo, 5.1 & Ambisonics immersive haunted soundsPlay Track Select options
Busy Streets[21 Gb / 148 files] Stereo & Quad surround loopable ambiencesPlay Track Select options
Free Starter Pack[3.33Gb / 133 Files] Audio clips from all our libraries! $0 Read more
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 17th, 2019 at 8:41 pm
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.