Sound Effects Library
Humaninal Mimicry is a handy collection of human vocalizations mimicking the sound of animals.
These naturally-sounding samples are useful for shaping expressive creature sounds.
Tens of actors were involved in the process, but also one metal singer. Recorded up to 192KHz with Sanken Co-100k, or 96KHz. Included are more than 60 various animals (imitated) such as Eagle, Koala, Tiger, Whale, Seal, Crane, Gopher, Dolphin, Elephant, Lion, Crow, Goose, Camel, Bear, Horse, Frog, Platypus, Raccoon, Seagull, Honey Badger, Squirrel, Wolf, Monkey,…
The sounds delivered are well edited and meta-tagged. These are crisp, easy and malleable sounds that will enrich your existing collection.
Alternatively, these sounds can also be used for cartoon or comical effects.
- 60 animals, imitated by different actors.
- Included variations of each sounds
- 2 versions: Separated (1 sound per file) & Glued (many variations per file)
- Clear, malleable sounds, without background noises, up to 192 KHz for processing
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits
Samplerate: 96 Khz/192 KHzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 96000 KHz or 192000 KHz (depending on the sound).
- 2196 Files / 1950 SoundsMany of the single event sounds were concatenated in order to get less number of files, and more choice of variations inside the same file
- Instant download worldwideWe store our files on Secured Robust server, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- Detailed metadata embedded:
Soundminer / BWAV / UCS CompliantUCS Compliant, Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list)
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Gear used:Neuman TLM, Sanken CO-100k, Sennheiser, Sound Devices Recorder
- Compatible with all digital audio workstationsWorkspace (Pro Tools), Find Tool (Avid Media Composer), Media Bay (Nuendo, Cubase), Adobe Premiere, Reaper, Logic Audio, Ableton Live, Soundminer, Basehead, Netmix, Soundly,…