Sound Effects Library
Fight Vocalizations is a sub-library from the more complete “Universal Emotes”. All the files in this library are already included in the Universal Emotes Library.
! If you already own the “Universal Emotes” library, you do not need to purchase this library!
There are here 20 actors/20 folders, from all ages (kids, teen, middle-aged, elderly), male & female.
You will find the material you need to “soundify‟ combat/fight scenes or to insert into your fighting/action video game software.
- Grunts, Attacks, Hit, Hurts, Ninja, Special Power Attacks, Kills, Chokes, Gasps,..
- 20 Actors: Men & Women
- All Ages: Children, teen, middle-age, elderly
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits
Samplerate: 192 KhzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 192000 KHz.
- Detailed metadata embedded:
Soundminer / iXML / XMP / id3Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list)
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- +1000 SoundsEach sound is well isolated so it is easier to integrate in any project
- Instant download worldwide (S3)We store our files on Amazon S3, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Gear used:Sanken Co-100k, Neuman TLM, Sennheiser MKH8090, Sound Devices 788TThe extended range of the Sanken co-1000k captures up to 100KHz thus allowing for extreme pitch-shifting.