Sound Effects Party
Wide range of die types and surface typesTechnically speaking, the files are 24bits/96KHz stereo downmix of MS decoded setup along with contact-mic recording. They are carefully sorted through detailed file names and metadata. As they embody some peculiar sonic qualities, they can be used in any creative ways, or be integrated ‘as is’ into any games or projects.
- Well focused and isolated 616 dice sounds
- Variety of actions: shake, roll, drop, slide, throw, grab
- Variety of die types: foam dice, metal dice, polyhedral dice, mini dice
- Variety of surface types: leather cup, plastic cup, cardboard, felt, glass, hard wood, metal, neoprene, plastic, wooden tray
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits Samplerate: 96 KhzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 96000 KHz.
- Detailed metadata embedded: Soundminer / iXML / XMP / id3Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list next to the buying options)
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- 616 Sound FilesEach sound is well isolated so it is easier to integrate in any project
- Instant download worldwide (S3)We store our files on Amazon S3, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Gear used:AKG C414, Rode NT5, Cold Gold contact microphone, Sound Devices Mixpre, Zoom H5We recorded MS and deliver the files in stereo decoded
- Lifetime free updates and extensionsYou get unlimited free access to future updates and extensions on this product (see our product versions chart)
|2.0 Stereo 616 files / 22+ minutes / 1.22 GoInterleaved Wav files | Channel Layout : LR|