Sound Effects Library
2 years after the first installment of “Ghosts” sound library, THEY COME BACK!
“Ghosts Return” is an expansion of the “Ghosts” library
(FREE for all licence owner of the primary ghosts library)Want to get your free copy? Send us a proof of purchase of the primary Ghosts Library->Contact email
Designed & Source
Through the development process, we gathered unique sonic materials from the scary inaudible sounds up to the piercing cry of Banshee ghosts. Included are: 14 pre-baked atmospheres, 38 designed sound, and 373 useful source sounds.
It comprises recordings of male and female ghosts, crows, miscellaneous sounds of the house, bells, extensive door knocks from various perspectives, and sounds of ghost trying to enter a room.
The atmospheres are easy and ready to use, containing haunting houses, town, forest, cemetery, thunderstorm, and eerie soundscapes.
The designed sounds are mainly focused on ghosts creature with spooky murmur, breathe, group of ghosts and creepy inhalations.
Choose how you want your sounds!
2 DOWNLOAD OPTIONS PROVIDED:
• MULTI-TAKE (Multiple variations of the same sound glued in one file)
• SEPARATED (Each variations of sound are separated in different files)
- Bitdepth: 24 Bits
Samplerate: 96 KhzAll files are in lossless high definition: wave files in a resolution of 24 bits and 96000 KHz.
- Detailed metadata embedded:
Soundminer / iXML / XMP / id3Well-grounded metadata are included with every files easy to import in any sound asset management app (see the file list)
- Descriptive file namesWe take great care in categorizing and giving expressive names on each of our files which makes them easy to select even without metadata.
- +425 SoundsEach sound is well isolated. The ‘Separated’ folder presents one file per sound, while the ‘multi-take’ folder has each variations in the same file.
- Instant download worldwide (S3)We store our files on Amazon S3, and thus make it easy and fast to download. After your purchase, you’ll get a strong and fast download link(s) to your product(s).
- Royalty-Free LicenceYou get a lifetime non-exclusive royalty-free grant for the use of these samples inside your projects (see the licence for details)
- Gear used:Sennheiser MKH8090, MKH418, DPA 4060 x2, Sound Devices MixPre-6, Sony PCM-D100, Reaper (by Cockos)
- Lifetime free updates and extensionsYou get unlimited free access to future updates and extensions on this product (see our product versions chart)
Unique & Useful
This library is made to empower the sound designer’s sonic palette with high quality material.
wether you are looking to start off with a spooky ghost project,
or you want to enrich your collection with new unique sounds!
- 38 Designed Ghost Creature sounds
- 14 Pre-Cooked Spooky Atmospheres:
- Haunted house, cemetery, town, forest, storm, eerie atmospheres…
- 373 various source sounds:
- Extensive collection of door knocks, door handles, hit and misc from various perspectives (inside, outside, close-up, far)
- Female & Male ghosts creature (thorough recordings and stereo movements)
- various bells sounds and almost inaudible house sound
Total Size Unpacked After checkout, you download only what you need! The multi-take folder or the separated folder, or both
In the past two years of doing sound editorial, I have been searching for specific quiet sounds that general sound libraries do not provide. When I discovered Articulated Sound website, I found Quiet Streets sound library which had a great collection of quiet, calm, to busy street activity. At times when you are editing a scene you just need a calm street for an evening scene or a midnight of the night ambience. Articulated Sounds helps with subtle sound effects that are very sought after when you need clean sounding effects.
While creating the spooky forest and winter atmospheres in “HAGAZUSSA”, Articulated Sounds Libraries “Winter Forest” and “Rustle Tones” helped me with a great diversity of high quality sounds to lead the audience “deep into the woods”. I find “Quiet Streets” really usefull in every scene, where a city needs to sound minimalistic and spare.
While I love the exotic SFX library as much as the next guy, what really gets me excited is a well recorded “meat and potatoes” library, since my main clients are animation, where I have to create everything from scratch. Dice is just such a library, when you find all the heavy hitters like Sound Ideas, and Hollywood Edge‘s offering coming up short. Offering plenty of variety to fit any scene, I sure wish I had this a couple seasons ago. Also if you think outside of the box, there’s a lot of these sound you could use in building up some great “punching your teeth out, and spit them on the floor” type of scenes, etc. This is sure to get a lot of use in future projects.
Magic Elements vol.1 : The library is great. It’s mastered in a way that allows for some pretty extreme processing. Thanks! I’ll check out some of the other ones.
We have been using sounds from the Winter Forest and Undiscovered Libraries on various projects in the past. The provide with nice clean and colorful elements that have proven there added value. The provided meta-data is a great help in finding the desired and right sound-effect.
The sonic quality and well grounded metadata are great. It makes finding that sound you are looking for that much easier and lets you focus on creating rather than curating. The recordings found in the Tropical Ambiences Library really helped shape the unique ambient soundscape for the jungle scenes in “Loving Pablo”. The snap, crack and blood pop sounds found in the Bones, Blood, Gore Elements Library helped kick the gore factor up in the film “The Dare”.
Lovely sounds of quiet spaces– it is always great to have options like these for layering cityscapes. As a sound designer, and developer, I love to support the community which allows such great options for all of us in the field- thanks for making neat sounds!
This entry was posted on Saturday, October 27th, 2018 at 5:37 am
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.